Monday 6 June 2011

UNABLE TO SEND COMMENTS/CORRECTIONS

Dear students,


For some unknown reason I haven’t been able to post comments on your blogs, at least from my computer. For this reason I have decided to send them via e-mail. I hope to clarify all your doubts next time we meet in class.



Here you have some sentences with the most common mistakes/errors you have made. Unfortunately it's not possible to underline things when you work with blogs, so can you spot the problems and correct them? We will discuss the possible corrections next class.


Now, don’t just laze around and get busy!!!!!



EDUCATION – THIS IS THE SOUND OF MY SOUL (1)


-I don`t like to fail English three again and I will want understand the english song without use translator


-The music is very importante for my , without it my life will be very boring


-In mi opinión, the world whitout music, will don`t have sense


-I'm currently I student


- ............ I´m sad I listen the music happy,


-I like the music romantic


-I love Alejandro Sanz because reminds me of my boyfriend, and all the moments that had lived whit he.


-two particularly has caught my attention


-This men are both Brazilians


-In his childhood he knows the poorness because the crisis of 1929.


-Otherwise, Silvio Gallo is actually a professor in the State University of Campinas in Brazil. He’s 48 years old, he study in the Pontifical Catholic University of Campinas where learn philosophy


-We have to should teach children that everything is possible


-the music have a privilege place in my life, is part of my memories, of my present and I think cannot live without it.


- I have not a favorite technological object, but if I have a technological object and use it a lot, my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.